Monday, December 6, 2010

Naija Ads

Ok, so I think Nigeria might be a little behind India on this front because I was somewhat disappointed in what ads I could find online. However, I think these three are still amusing enough.

(3) Wild and Dirty (Nollywood Film)

This one is particularly dear to my heart because I first saw it at the shelter, where everyone kinda giggled over the mention of human trafficking. Also, hear that pidgin! (Apologies for redundant sharing for some of you)

(2) Star Beer

Great shots Lagos and my favorite beer. What's not to like?

(1) Mouka Foam Mattresses

I take Sohini's dancing squirrels and raise her this Bambi meets Sims-esque paradise. With astute cultural commentary of course: solutions to problems with traffic, poverty, light, oil, government--only in your dreams!

1 comment:

Sohini said...

Can I just confirm there were three blind mice dancing at the end of the mattress ad? I mean, you know I love dancing rodents...